UŽ JSME DOMA Cancel North American Tour.

  • Miciah2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      UŽ JSME DOMA Cancel North American Tour.

      Due to circumstances beyond their control, UŽ JSME DOMA have found it necessary to cancel their upcoming fall tour of North America. This means that they will be unable to perform at this year's ProgDay. We're sorry for this unfortunate turn of events, and hope there will be a future opportunity to bring them to the ProgDay stage.

      Join MÖRGLBL (France), THE REBEL WHEEL (Canada), PANZERBALLETT (Germany), QUANTUM FANTAY (Belgium) and FIBONACCI SEQUENCE (US) at this year's ProgDay, the longest running progressive rock festival in the world. ProgDay's 17th edition will take place on Saturday, September 3, and Sunday, September 4 at Storybook Farm in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. For more information, and to hear music from all of this year's bands, please visit us at www.progday.net.

      Thanks.

      Michael

      www.progday.net
      www.michaelbennett.com
    • Jared Levin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011

        Bummer!!

        Michael, I was going to mention this on Progressive Ears, but figured maybe you’d want to do so yourself – maybe you want to combine it with a band announcement or something. Obviously interested to know who the replacement will be.

        Jed