Phish

  • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS20)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2011
      Phish This note is for all those Phish fans out here in prog rock ville. You can download 34 live tracks from their livephish site for free. Here’s the link;

      <http://www.livephish.com/live-music/0,638/Phish-Free-mp3-download-Live-Bait-05.html>

      The only catch is that you have to set up an account with them since they normally use the site for purchases. I downloaded it earlier today since I already had an account. Its over 5 hours of music. That’s what I call value!

      -scott
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS20)" <scott.d.storey@...> wrote:

        > This note is for all those Phish fans out here in prog rock ville.
        > You can download 34 live tracks from their livephish site for free.
        > Here's the link;
        >
        > <http://www.livephish.com/live-music/0,638/Phish-Free-mp3-download-Live-Bait-05.html>
        >
        > The only catch is that you have to set up an account with them since
        > they normally use the site for purchases. I downloaded it earlier
        > today since I already had an account. Its over 5 hours of music.
        > That's what I call value!

        Thanks for the info - I created an account and downloaded the free
        Live Bait 05. Then just for the heck of it, I did a search on the
        site for "Live Bait" and discovered that there are volumes 03 and 04
        out there that you can also download for free. Looks like I'm
        going to be listening to lots of live Phish in the next few weeks.

        And for anyone concerned about setting up an account - you just
        have to provide an email address and password - no credit card info.