Prog-Rock Diner 6/6/11: Fun with Promos : )

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Today the Prog-Rock Diner menu consists entirely of promos sent to me by independent bands, Cuneiform, 10T, and MoonJune. Tasty treats from: The Third International, DTES, Revivor, Farpoint (10T), Trettioariga Krijet, Copernicus (MoonJune), FROM.UZ (10T), Soft Machine Legacy (MoonJune), Cheer Accident (Cuneiform), Gosta Berlings Saga (Cuneiform) and Marbin (MoonJune).

      Please join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.radiofairfax.com Yes, that's a new website address, but you can still get there from the old one! Also on Cable and FIOS in Northern Virginia.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"