Prog-Rock Diner 4/4/11: North American "tour"

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Today's menu at the Prog-Rock Diner will take us on a journey through the U.S. with a stop in Canada.

      We'll hear from: Rare Blend, Gutbucket, Bellflur, Mars Hollow, Proto-Kaw, Snarling Adjective Convention, Rebel Wheel, Oxter, The Red Masque, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Iluvatar, Kinetic Element, OHO and Rob Martino.

      Please join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr or on Cable/FIOS in Northern Virgina. See you there!

      I'll continue with U.S. and Canadian bands next week so let me know what you want to hear and I'll try to get it on the show if I have it.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com