Prog-Rock Diner 2/21/11: More British cuisine...

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      So many Brits, so little time! The Prog-Rock Diner continues through the British Isles as we sample music from Brian Eno, Family, Fruupp, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Giles Giles And Fripp, Gnidrilog, Gracious, Grey Lady Down, Gong, Gryphon, Guapo and Knifeworld. This should be quite a filling menu and I hope to satisfy most tastes.

      Please join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr Hope to 'see' you there.

      Next week the 'diner' will also feature Brit artists, but I need to move on to other countries after that. So if there's a specific band you would like to hear, let me know and if I have it I will try to include it. Let me know by 2/23 though so I have time to get it in.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com