Prog-Rock Diner 1/31/11: A new Muffins track and more German treats

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      The Prog-Rock Diner is pleased to present a taste of the NEW Muffins CD Palindrome with the track Not Yet Awake. This piece features some vocals by the talented Elaine di Falco along with some fine music by The Muffins. She also co-wrote it.

      Then we continue with our journey into the German progressive music portion of the menu with tracks from Klaus Schulze, Popol Vuh, Tea For Two, Lucifer's Friend, Kraan, Novalis, Triumverat, Tangerine Dream and Hoelderlin.

      Next week we we'll start to delve into the British plethora of progressive/prog rock! So if you have suggestions, please let me know by this Wednesday 2/2.

      I do hope you can join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr on the internet and in Northern Virginia on Cable or FIOS.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST