Re: [ProgAndOther] Is ELO a "white trash" band?

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2011
      Ack! That must be it!!!   : )
      Debbie

      In a message dated 1/28/2011 8:00:09 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, progholio@... writes:

      i bet you're on to something, it's probably that dag-blasted cowbell.

      rich

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2011
        Yeah, me too....but at any rate if ELO is considered a white trash band, then *I* must e white trash! : - O  Although I'm not a fan of their disco era.....

        Deb S.
        "The Prog-Rock Diner" Mondays 5-7pm EST

        In a message dated 1/28/2011 8:42:38 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, eichler2@... writes:

        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "T. J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@...> wrote:

        > If "Down Home Town" ain't a white trash song, there ain't
        > never been one!

        Heh, I forgot about that one. I've never been sure if that song
        is meant to be taken seriously or if it's supposed to be a parody.