Re: [ProgAndOther] An evening with modern progressive artrock

  • Domien Parren
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011

    PRESS RELEASE:

    ROCK ITtervoort presents: “An evening with modern progressive artrock”

    PURE REASON REVOLUTION (UK), THE PINEAPPLE THIEF (UK) and SUN DOMINGO (USA) for an unique concert to Ittervoort (NL)

    After last years (sold out) concerts from f.e.Riverside , Arena and Pendragon, we are proud to announce that THE PINEAPPLE THIEF and PURE REASON REVOLUTION will come to Ittervoort in 2011 for a double headline-concert. SUN DOMINGO will be the support act.

    On the 1st of April 2011 PURE REASON REVOLUTION.,THE PINEAPPLE THIEF  and SUN DOMINGO will give an exclusive concert at CC de Mortel in Ittervoort (between Weert en Roermond, Nearby Münchengladbach(DE), Aachen (DE), Maaseik (BE) en Hasselt (BE).

    This will be the only concert for Holland and the Eurregion Rhine-Meusse.

    For info and presales gol to www.fanfareconcordia.nl/vjf_2011.html

    or email to Rockittervoort@...

    You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook !!

    Greetings,
    Domien Parren
    Ittervoort

    SPREAD THE NEWS

    Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      WXPN's "Highs In The 70's" presents a PROG ROCK MARATHON! That's 24 hours of
      nothing but progressive rock from the 1970's on WXPN from 6 PM Saturday
      January 8 to 6 PM Sunday January 9

      XPN's Dan Reed will be the ringmaster along with Biff Kennedy.
      Chuck Van Zyl will join them late Saturday and then host a special Prog
      Star's End from 1AM-6AM. I'll produce a two hour Prog Sleepy Hollow Sunday
      morning and come back @ 10AM to co-host several more hours.

      Philly, Harrisburg and Baltimore listeners can tune in on the air at 88.5 FM
      and other frequencies. Everyone else can tune in on-line at www.xpn.org