For The Alabama Gang - Capitol One Bowl

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010

      The headline in the sports section of our paper today reads:

      "MSU FANS LOVE TO HATE SABAN - SPARTAN NATION CARES MORE ABOUT BEATING EX-COACH THAN ALABAMA"

      Saban is still a much hated figure here in Michigan even though many years have passed since he left the MSU program in the dirt.  It should be a great game though from two very different teams.   MSU is still smarting from not getting the Rose Bowl bid, but they kind of blew it when they let Iowa roll over them back in November.  Still, this is probably the best team State has had in my lifetime, so it should be an interesting match up.  A lot of MSU fans have been waiting for their shot at Saban for a long time............