Prog-Rock Diner 12/6/10: JON ANDERSON Interview and music

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010

      This coming Monday, December 6, the Prog-Rock Diner will feature an interview with Jon Anderson as well as music from the new Anderson/Wakeman CD 'The Living Tree'.  There will also be some tasty selections from some of his solo work, work with Vangelis and Yes.  I really enjoyed talking with Jon though I do admit I was quite nervous... :) The interview will be during the 1st half hour of the show.

      Please join me from 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/webr Click on 'Stream Radio' to listen.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.progrockdiner.com