DJAM KARET Related Live Shows for December 2010.

  • Michael Ostrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hello all,

      This just in from Djam Karet HQ:

      Mike Henderson and Chuck Oken, Jr. will be doing a series of live shows in
      the Inland Empire this December because they want to. Please join us for
      any of these FREE shows that will be full of live improvised music for
      keyboards and guitar.

      FRIDAY DECEMBER 3
      6:30 - 8:00PM
      Claremont Art Walk
      First Street Gallery & Art Center
      250 West First St. Claremont

      SATURDAY DECEMBER 11
      7:30 - 9:00PM
      Pomona Art Walk
      Noisebug - http://www.noisebug.net
      252 A South Main St., Pomona

      SUNDAY DECEMBER 19
      11:00am - 12:30pm
      Church Of Music Series
      Rhino Records - http://www.rhinorecords.cc
      235 Yale Ave, Claremont

      To download the poster celebrating these shows, head on over to
      http://www.djamkaret.com
    • progluvr@aol.com