Prog-Rock Diner 11/29/10: Anderson/Wakeman, space/rock

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
      Today's show at the Prog-Rock Diner will start off with a song from the Anderson/Wakeman new release, The Living Tree. Though not officially released in the US until January, it can be obtained online now. Jon Anderson is starting his US solo tour on Dec. 1. I just interviewed him via phone and the interview will 'air' next Monday, but meanwhile this is a 'taste' to whet your appetite!

      After, that we'll hear from North Star and then most of the rest of the show will include various space/rock pieces from Gong, Amon Duul II, Eloy, Deadwood Forest, Secret Saucer, Spaced Out, Arthur Brown's Kingdom Come and Hawkwind. We'll close out with desert from Grobschnitt and a local Arizona band, Strategy.

      Please join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr Click on 'Stream Radio' on the right side of the screen and enjoy!

      -------------
      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com
    • progluvr@aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010

          PRESS RELEASE:

          ROCK ITtervoort presents: “An evening with modern progressive artrock”

          PURE REASON REVOLUTION (UK), THE PINEAPPLE THIEF (UK) and SUN DOMINGO (USA) for an unique concert to Ittervoort (NL)

          After last years (sold out) concerts from f.e.Riverside , Arena and Pendragon, we are proud to announce that THE PINEAPPLE THIEF and PURE REASON REVOLUTION will come to Ittervoort in 2011 for a double headline-concert. SUN DOMINGO will be the support act.

          On the 1st of April 2011 PURE REASON REVOLUTION.,THE PINEAPPLE THIEF  and SUN DOMINGO will give an exclusive concert at CC de Mortel in Ittervoort (between Weert en Roermond, Nearby Münchengladbach(DE), Aachen (DE), Maaseik (BE) en Hasselt (BE).

          This will be the only concert for Holland and the Eurregion Rhine-Meusse.

          For info and presales please mail to : Rockittervoort@... or look at facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111757202177740

          You can also follow us on Twitter !!

          Greetings,
          Domien Parren