Prog-Rock Diner 11/1/10: Show # 900 !!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Today the Prog-Rock Diner presents the 900th show (that is individual shows, re-airs not included). I started my show in May 1991 as The Alternative Radio Diner and changed the name a couple of years later when 'alternative' became a music genre that didn't really relate to my show.

      Starting off this show are a few items from a couple of bands that have been touring: Shadow Circus, Kayo Dot and a track from Genesis in honor of the tribute band The Watch.

      I'm including a track from the very recent new release by French TV and some favorites from Anekdoten, Locanda Delle Fate and Renaissance (Song Of Scheherazade). Adding to the menu are Strawbs track Autumn (a fall favorite of mine) and a track by Pedal Giant Animals.

      I hope you can join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr Click on the Stream Radio tab on the right hand side of the screen and enjoy! Bon appetit!

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"