Prog-Rock Diner 9/20/10: Some long tracks and more

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      The Prog-Rock Diner will feature several long tracks, a few favorites from Van Der Graaf Generator, Earth & Fire, Marillion, Sonus Umbra, Phideaux and Planeta Imaginario. We also may get a taste of Uriah Heep (requested), Rare Bird, Nexus and The Instigations.

      This will be the last 'live' show for awhile as I'm moving. However, the 'diner' will go on after this week with a few re-airs of previous shows and then I'll be recording 'new' shows. Same time, same station!

      Please join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"