Saturday at Orion, Paul & Deb will say goodbye..

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 10, 2010
      This Saturday at Orion: From France it's Jack Dupon (a band not 1 person) and they were fantastic at the ProgDay pre-show. Also this is possibly the last Orion show that Paul and I will attend for quite awhile since we're moving to Arizona. I hope we can get back for a visit within a year though and maybe time it with an Orion show and/or a DC-Soar show.

      I hope we can see some of our friends at this show...let's make it into a little party. I can't afford to bring a lot of food, but perhaps a few things and if anyone wants to contribute food/drink/whatever please do.

      -------------
      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com
      ProgDay!
      www.progday.net
    • marabus
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11, 2010
        Hi Deb,
        Although I've never met you I wish you and Paul nothing but good health
        and happiness on your new journey.
        Pete

        progluvr@... wrote:

        > This Saturday at Orion: From France it's Jack Dupon (a band not 1
        > person) and they were fantastic at the ProgDay pre-show. Also this is
        > possibly the last Orion show that Paul and I will attend for quite
        > awhile since we're moving to Arizona. I hope we can get back for a
        > visit within a year though and maybe time it with an Orion show and/or
        > a DC-Soar show.
        >
        > I hope we can see some of our friends at this show...let's make it
        > into a little party. I can't afford to bring a lot of food, but
        > perhaps a few things and if anyone wants to contribute
        > food/drink/whatever please do.
        >

        > -------------
        > Deb S.

      • miciah
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 11, 2010
          Hey Paul and Debbie!

          As I was never able to get to pool side to hang at ProgDay, I really wish I could make it up for the goodbye.  The best of luck from us all.  You'll be missed.  You can count on us trying to arm twist you to at least coming back to party at ProgDay next year.  :)

          Michael

        • progluvr@aol.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 11, 2010
              Thanks Michael. : )   My intention is to be back for ProgDay and I can always help out a little...buy have to see how everything turns out in Arizona with jobs, etc.  Hope to be back though and that's the plan.

              Debbie

              In a message dated 9/11/2010 11:19:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, miciah@... writes:
              As I was never able to get to pool side to hang at ProgDay, I really wish I could make it up for the goodbye.  The best of luck from us all.  You'll be missed.  You can count on us trying to arm twist you to at least coming back to party at ProgDay next year.  :)

              Michael
            • sdavmor
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 18, 2010
                On 09/10/2010 10:00 AM, progluvr@... wrote:

                > This Saturday at Orion: From France it's Jack Dupon (a band not 1
                > person) and they were fantastic at the ProgDay pre-show. Also this
                > is possibly the last Orion show that Paul and I will attend for
                > quite awhile since we're moving to Arizona. I hope we can get back
                > for a visit within a year though and maybe time it with an Orion
                > show and/or a DC-Soar show.
                >
                > I hope we can see some of our friends at this show...let's make it
                > into a little party. I can't afford to bring a lot of food, but
                > perhaps a few things and if anyone wants to contribute
                > food/drink/whatever please do.
                > -------------
                > Deb S.
                > "The Prog-Rock Diner"
                > www.fcac.org/webr <http://www.fcac.org/webr> Mondays 5-7pm EST
                > www.progrockdiner.com <http://www.progrockdiner.com/>
                > ProgDay! www.progday.net <http://www.progday.net/>

                AZ is just a long half-day's drive away from SoCal. So hopefully
                we'll see you & Paul out at Calprog, etc.
                http://mikedickson.org.uk
              • progluvr@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 18, 2010
                  True....we'll discover some new things!  : )

                  Deb