Ulrich Schnauss Top 5 CDs & More

  • John Diliberto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:50 AM
      I just posted a blog our our Top 5 CDs -1 from Ulrich Schnauss, an Icon of
      Echoes. He's an heir to the space music of Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream and
      Klaus Schulze (in an Echoes blindfold test, he identified Tangerine Dream's
      Ricochet from the opening applause.) He's featured on Wednesday's Echoes
      with an interview and suite of music. You can hear the interview and see
      list http://wp.me/pgATL-XT

      John Diliberto
      Producer/Host
      ((( Echoes )))