Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: A sign of aging?

  • T. J. Higgins
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010
      On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 04:45:45PM -0000, jeffoaster wrote:

      > --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "biceeichler" <eichler2@...> wrote:
      > > Then I got home and found out that I already owned 2 of them. D'oh.
      > >
      > > -- Bob
      >
      > Heh. I think of it more as a sign that you own too many CDs.

      Really! Bob, assuming you have a smartphone, you need to figure
      out a way to get your CD database into your phone.

      T.J.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2010
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "T. J. Higgins " <tjhiggin@...> wrote:

        > Bob, assuming you have a smartphone,

        That would be a bad assumption. I don't even like dumb phones,
        so the idea of paying outrageous monthly fees to have a phone
        that I carry around all the time is comletely alien to me.

        My wife has been trying to talk me into getting a cell phone
        for years, and I refuse to do it. She finally just bought an
        extra one on her plan and gave it to me...and I turned it over
        to our daughter.

        I'm just not a cell phone guy. I like being out of contact.

        -- Bob
      • progholio@juno.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 8, 2010

          dude, i like your style.

          rich

          That would be a bad assumption. I don't even like dumb phones,
          so the idea of paying outrageous monthly fees to have a phone
          that I carry around all the time is comletely alien to me.

          I'm just not a cell phone guy. I like being out of contact.

          Professional Logo Designs
          Your business needs a logo! Order today, delivery in 5 days or less.
          logomojo.com