Astra and Froggs

  • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS20)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      Astra and Froggs I can highly recommend both Astra and Frogg Café Rich. Imagine a mixture of early Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath and that’ll give you some idea of the sounds you’ll hear from Astra. Real nice and breezy mellotron work too.

      And the Froggies, well, if you like anything they’ve done in the past, then you won’t be disappointed with this new one. They seem to grow and get better with each album release. Bill seems to be playing more violin on this one and having Frank back on guitar is definitely a good thing. When you have a track titled “Pasta Fazeuhl” you know it’s got to be good.

      -scott

      On 6/25/10 9:22 AM, "progholio@..." <progholio@...> wrote:

      I love the title of the Atra cd, would like to know more about that one and the new Frogg Cafe.

      rich

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
        Agreed, both CD's are excellent.