Radio Massacre International on Echoes

  • John Diliberto
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2010
      We've got a lot of Radio Massacre International coming up on the show.

      Read and hear an interview with Radio Massacre International on The Echoes
      Blog:
      http://wp.me/pgATL-MS

      Also, RMI's Echoes Living Room Concert will air on Monday April 26, as well
      as the following weekend.

      Monday 04/26
      LIVING ROOM CONCERT: RADIO MASSACRE INTERNATIONAL
      We head out to the stars when Radio Massacre International takes off from
      the Echoes Living room. The English electronic trio pilots synthesizers and
      glissando guitar into improvised excursions into space live on Echoes.

      John Diliberto
      Producer/Host
      ((( Echoes )))
      120 Radio stations
      http://www.echoes.org
      Echoes Blog: http://echoesblog.wordpress.com/
      Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/EchoesRadio
      Facebook: http://facebook.com/EchoesFans
      Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/echoesspace
    • John Diliberto
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2011
        Tuesday, May 31st
        Interview: Radio Massacre International
        Radio Massacre International don't hate radio. But they do make music you
        won't hear there except on shows like Echoes. We'll hear from this English
        trio who can evoke early Pink Floyd one moment and Tangerine Dream the next.

        PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS & PHONE
        John Diliberto
        Producer/Host
        ((( Echoes )))