Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Cheer-Accident (was re:Wierd Concert Experience )

  • progholio@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2010

      Hey Scott,

      Finally had a chance to crack it open and listen to it last night. My initial impression is it pushes all the right buttons for me and a perfect fit for the Cuneiform label. I have a couple other C-A releases and this is by far the most refined sounding and my favorite so far compositionally. I remember them playing a few selections last friday night - even with the sparse instumentation the live versions were killer, i'm sure this disc will get even better with repeated spins.