Prog-Rock Diner 3/1/2010: Open this eve, still working on it

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello, I was out of town last week so if you 'tuned' in you heard a repeat of a show I did in November 2009. Just got back yesterday so I'm still working on it but I'll probably include a couple of new 'old' additions to my collection: Djam Karet at Orion and Can Ege Bamyasi. I'll pick out a few promos and some old favorites as well.

      Please join me 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr this evening March 1, 2010 at the Prog-Rock Diner.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"