Prog-Rock Diner 2/1/10: Mashed Progtatoes?

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Well, sort of... a mish mash of styles with a few items leftover from last week that I didn't have time for including: A request for some Scorpions, early Queen, Uriah Heep & Omega; some Renaissance in honor of ROSfest announcing them as headliner, a nice mix of Talisma, Panzerpappa with perhaps some Matching Mole, National Health & Weather Report thrown in? I hope there's something appetizing for you this eve at the Prog-Rock Diner! Please join me if you can from
      5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr (hit Listen Now). See you there!

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"