Re: [ProgAndOther] Orion show last night

  • marabus
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2009
      Bob,
      Thanks for the review.Sounds like Cheer Accident will be added to my
      wish list.
      Pete

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 3, 2009
        --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, marabus <marabus@...> wrote:

        > Bob,
        > Thanks for the review.Sounds like Cheer Accident will be added to
        > my wish list.
        > Pete

        They have a ton of albums out, so it's hard to pick a place to
        start, but I'd recommend their latest one "Fear Draws Misfortune".
        Their first album, "Sever Roots, Tree Dies" is also really good.
        A couple other favorites are "Introducing Lemon" and "Not a Food".

        If you ever get a chance to see them play live, it's definitely
        worth going. You never know what to expect. I've seen them three
        times now, and the band line-up has ranged from just the three
        main guys to the seven person group that played ProgDay.

        I just downloaded a show of theirs from 2002 off of Dime, and
        they spend the whole first 10 minutes of the set just making
        random annoucements, sort of like a PTA meeting. I had to
        check to make sure I had grabbed the right thing.

        -- Bob
      • marabus
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2009
          Bob,