Photos I took of RIOfest/France

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      Here's the link to some of the photos I took at RIOfest and some of the places in France we visited...if anyone is interested!  : )

    • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC-IS20)
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
        Re: [ProgAndOther] Photos I took of RIOfest/France Neat photos Deb. You had some great vantage points. Who’s the drummer in the shiny blue cap? :^)

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/progrocklady/sets/72157622363744993/

      • progluvr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
          In a message dated 10/1/2009 3:49:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, scott.d.storey@... writes:
          Neat photos Deb. You had some great vantage points. Who’s the drummer in the shiny blue cap? :^)
          LOL! Thanks, it really was a lot of fun.  That drummer? Ah, just some poser.....

          Deb S.
          The Prog-Rock Diner Mondays 5-7pm EST
          www.fcac.org/webr
          www.progrockdiner.com
          www.progday.net
        • marabus
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
            Hi Deb,
            Beautiful pictures.Thanks for sharing.How was Guapo?
            Pete

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2009
              In a message dated 10/2/2009 5:09:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, marabus@... writes:
              Hi Deb,
              Beautiful pictures.Thanks for sharing.How was Guapo?
              Pete

              Thanks Pete... : )   Guapo did 5 sets at about 30 minutes each.  1 on Friday between acts and 2 on Sat. and Sun. between acts on a smaller stage in a performance area room next to the main stage area.  I saw/heard 3 full shows, 1/2 of one and only a few minutes of the other (because of the press conference with The Muffins) and eating dinner the other time.   Each show was different and quite atmospheric and sometimes intense.  The sound was manipulated at times, but in a good way where is swirled around the room.  In short, they were excellent and some of my favorite music of the fest.  We did video some of it and if it turns out, maybe Guapo will put some up on youtube or something.  We never post other band's vids...leave it up to them.