Magma reference on Wikipedia

  • T. J. Higgins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      In today's "Did you know?" section on Wikipedia's English-language
      main page, it is written:
      "... that the 2008 single 'Enfants', by microhouse producer Ricardo
      Villalobos, incorporates 'no development over its seventeen minute
      length'?"

      That piqued my curiosity so I clicked on the link for "Enfants,"
      <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfants>, and was VERY surprised to
      see that the song is based on "Mekanïk Destruktïw Kommandöh" by
      Magma.

      See you all this Friday evening at ProgDay.

      T.J.