Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: ProgDay only a couple more weeks!!!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 17, 2009
      In a message dated 8/17/2009 5:42:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eichler2@... writes:
      If we have to wear name tags, I'm gonna rip off something I saw
      on a blog site today. Someone used a picture of a nametag as
      their avatar, and under the standard "Hello, My Name Is", they
      wrote "Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die."

      -- Bob

      LOL!  That's perfect...love that movie BTW.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner" Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr
      www.progrockdiner.com
      ProgDay! www.progday.net

    • rubber.soul50
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 21, 2009
        Next time you gang assemble for another group photo, someone whistle me over. I am usually at the beer keg......

        JH
      • progholio@juno.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 21, 2009

          it sounds like you should assemble around the keg being the centerpiece of the photo.

          i can't believe i am hearing "dont kill the whale" on the radio as i type this. earlier they played "i've seen all good people" covered by susanna hoffs/matthew sweet which was actually quite good.
          it's been a weird yes day on the radio.

          rich

          Next time you gang assemble for another group photo, someone whistle me over. I am usually at the beer keg......

          JH

          Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!

        • bony
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 21, 2009

            Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 1:25 PM

            it's been a weird yes day on the radio.

            .

            uh oh....better check the obituaries.

            ;-)
          • Jared Levin [ICG-MKTS]
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 21, 2009

              Why, you thing someone killed the whale? ;-)

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 21, 2009

                ooh, that's bad karma

                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 21, 2009
                  Bony...Bony...man, that name sounds familiar....

                  ;)

                    Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here! <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2132/fc/BLSrjnsEGrE0ulyXPvgAKArx5t3s2ETjvcd7BXX4yPcLxDQmjwo7zqal4G0/>

                  • progholio@juno.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Aug 25, 2009

                      Hi Scott,
                      nosir, kshe has been complete corporate junk for the last 25 years, bad tunes with too many damn commercials.

                      KDHX 88.1 for me.
                      http://www.kdhx.org/

                      rich

                      Next time you gang assemble for another group photo, someone whistle me over. I am usually at the beer keg......

                      JH

                      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here! <http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2132/ fc/BLSrjnsEGrE0u lyXPvgAKArx5t3s2 ETjvcd7BXX4yPcLx DQmjwo7zqal4G0/>

                      Lose up to 20 lbs in one month with a new diet. Click here.