Prog-Rock Diner: 3rp fest, promos and more!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:29 AM
      This evening the Prog-Rock Diner will bring you some music from a few promos I've received. They include the bands Next, Undetermined Nation and Mind Furniture. The 3rp Festival is coming up on Aug. 8 and 9 in Pittsburgh, PA so I'm going to serve up a few bands including Persephone's Dream, IQ, Syzygy and Phideaux. Then to mix it up a bit we may hear from The Red Masque, Porcupine Tree (playing in Baltimore this week I believe!) and Mahogany Frog. I do hope you can join me this eve from 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/webr See you there!

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com