Prog-Rock Diner this eve 6/1/09

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 5:58 AM
      Ah, the 1st day of June and on the menu at the Prog-Rock Diner today we'll find another variety including: Guru Guru (RIP Uli), 3RDEGREE & Qui & maybe some more French TV (ProgDay), Karda Estra (new one!) and some other goodies such as Yes (Symphonic), One Shot, Steven Wilson, Isildur's Bane and others. I hope you can join me from 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/webr

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com