Steve Dinsdale World Premiere on PSR Tuesday Night!

  • Michael Ostrich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Steve Dinsdale World Premiere on PSR Tuesday Night!

      Hey all,

      It's been quite a while, but I am pleased to announce a world premiere NEXT WEEK on ProgScape Radio.  Were gonna spotlight Steve Dinsdale of Radio Massacre Internationals brand new disc, New Church!  You think you know RMI?  HA!  Not until you hear this disc you dont!  A new take on a path we love to travel on, Steve takes us in new directions, and were all thankful for the journey!

      I welcome all of you to listen to show #257 of ProgScape Radio next Tuesday as we host the world premiere of New Church.

      Websites: http://www.progscaperadio.com & http://www.deliciousagony.com

      Michael Ostrich, MCP

      ProgScape Entertainment

      http://www.progscape.com