Re: [ProgAndOther] Metalica - Death Magnetic

    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2009
      In a message dated 5/28/2009 11:07:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, progholio@... writes:

      I tried with "Blood Mountain", but it really did not do a lot for me.  They are obviously very good musicians, but it really was not my thing.

      Steve Sly
      ProgDay 2009
      http://www.progday.com
      Speaking of good heavy stuff, any Mastadon fans out there? For my money one of the better of the newer heavy bands these days, their newest album Crack the Skye (which i plan on getting someday soon, i'm very slow when it comes to new releases these days) is supposed to have a pretty high prog quotient for those who like that sort of thing.