Prog-Rock Diner playlist 5/4/09

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      The Prog-Rock Diner Playlist for 5/4/09:

      ARTIST/Song/Source:

      BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - Spirit On The Water - Gone To Earth
      JETHRO TULL - Nothing Is Easy - Stand Up
      MANGALA VALLIS - A New Century - The Book Of Dreams
      KINETIC ELEMENT - Blues Variation (Live) - The Powered By Light Suite (bonus track)
      MORGLBL - Morglbl Circus - Jazz For The Deaf
      MORGLBL - 22 Oz. - Jazz For The Deaf
      MIRIODOR - Ecart-type: Standard Deviation - Avanti!
      Interview with PATRICK MORAZ Part 2
      YES - To Be Over - Relayer
      PATRICK MORAZ - Impact/Warmer Hands - The Story Of I
      PATRICK MORAZ - The Storm/Cachaca - The Story Of I
      PATRICK MORAZ - Cum Spiritu - Change Of Space

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com