Prog-Rock Diner TODAY 5/4/09

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Made it back from a fun filled weekend at ROSfest and now I'm going to fight the DC traffic and hopefully make it on time to the studio to do the show this evening to "open" The Prog-Rock Diner.

      This week's menu will include Part 2 of the interview with Patrick Moraz that I did a couple weeks ago and this portion contains answers to some of the questions posed to me by some of his fans. I will probably save Part 3 for next Monday as both of these are more than 20 minutes long. We'll hear some music from Relayer and maybe another track from Change Of Space and something from The Story Of I.

      At ROSfest I picked up the NEW Morglbl CD and will place some tasty tracks from that! Also got the 1st Mangala Vallis CD and I have a few other goodies to include. Please join me this evening from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr See you there!

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com

      2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All 3 Bureaus FREE!