Re: [ProgAndOther] Cheer Accident at Orion (was: Prog-Rock Diner this eve 4/2...

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 4:11 PM
      In a message dated 4/28/2009 5:21:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eichler2@... writes:
      That should be interesting (or I guess was interesting, since
      I missed the show). Those guys are pretty strange. I was
      amazed that the drummer remembered me just from a couple
      minutes we spent talking at ProgDay.

      Hi Bob, the drummer guy is Thymme (pronounced Tim) Jones and he does have a good memory!  The "interview" was very impromptu with only a couple of semi-serious moments.  And short, because they had stayed at our house, but had rolled in at about 4:30 am after doing a very late gig in Fairfax, VA (Avant Fairfax Festival), slept until about noon or so and had to get over to Orion for another interview/video shoot for a prog documentary (I can't wait to see that one!!!).  I was using a video camera and there was a lot of unexplained laughing because with just audio you can't see what they were doing...funny guys!  I'm giving them the vid so maybe they'll put some of it up on you tube.  The very unfortunate thing is that part of it got mysteriously cut out...I'm still not sure how it happened.  They also wanted me to video them loading their car at our house with their equipment and they were goofing around with that which I did air at the end of the interview.  Maybe I'll play it again sometime.

      Anyway, it was a great show...too bad the weather was abnormally hot for this time of year but enjoyed it and look forward to seeing them again sometime.

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner" Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr
      www.progrockdiner.com
      ProgDay! www.progday.com

      An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!
    • Thierry Sportouche
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29 10:32 AM
        They'll play in my town, Lyon, next Friday.
        Comments to come.

        Amities progressives,
        Progressively yours,

        Thierry Sportouche