Mandrake Project

  • John Diliberto
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 14, 2009

      We've got a new Echo Location up with The Mandrake Project, a progressive band out of Pittsburgh that is making 21st century music.  They have a new album called A Miraculous Container.  They talk about it in an Echo Location. http://tinyurl.com/cpxjgd  We'll have a more extensive interview with them on Monday's Echoes.  It'll also be that week's Echoes podcast.