New FREE Live MP3s from The Red Masque at the North Star!

  • The Red Masque
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      New FREE Live MP3s from The Red Masque at the North Star!

      Hi all
      We've uploaded some mp3 files of our recent Feb. 22 gig at the North
      Star Bar in Philadelphia. They are free for you to enjoy.

      MP3s include:
      "Tidal" (with soundcheck! )
      "The Spider Is The Web"
      "Birdbrain"
      "Carbon 14"

      Link is here: http://theredmasque.com/downloads.html

      Thanks to Alan Benjamin from Advent for recording the show for us.

      We hope you can make it out to our next show on March 29 with Thee
      Maximalists and Igor's Egg as part 2 of the new progressive rock
      series at the North Star Bar. For more information visit
      www.theredmasque.com/shows.html

      We are also have an imminent announcement for a very exciting and rare
      show in the spring with a UK band but dates are still being finalized....

      The Red Masque
      http://www.theredmasque.com
      http://www.myspace.com/myredmasque
      New Album, FOSSIL EYES, available via rerusa.com, iTunes, Rhapsody,
      eMusic and more