Prog-Rock Diner: "pot luck" today 2/2/09

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Every once in awhile I just want to listen to some favorites and also to some others I haven't listened to in awhile so I've pulled out these from my collection and some or all may make it onto the 'menu' today at The Prog-Rock Diner: Amarok, Eloy, Fruup, Frumpy, Qoph, Kayo Dot, Tiemko, Patrick Moraz, Caravan, Atomic Rooster, Dungen, Wallenstein, Universal Totem Orchestra, Spaced Out, Don Preston..... I do hope you can join me this evening from 5-7pm EST www.fcac.org/webr

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org/webr Mondays 5-7pm EST
      www.progrockdiner.com
      ProgDay!
      www.progday.com

      Stay up to date on the latest news - from sports scores to stocks and so much more.