Agents of Mercy pre-order!

  • flower_king001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hi,

      This here is the new project by Roine Stolt of The Flower Kings. I
      have been selling merch for Roine on and off the road since 1998 here
      in the US as well as Europe. At this time we are taking pre-orders
      for the upcoming CD release. If you live in the US you can pay me
      using Paypal or also if you desire I'll take cash, check or MO.

      Thanks for your support! Brian

      AGENTS OF MERCY - new album

      - THE PREVAILING HOSTS OF SUNLIGHT PRESENTS -
      AGENTS OF MERCY

      New project - New Album

      On March 1st 2009 Foxtrot Music will release a brand new
      album "The Fading Ghosts Of Twilight" - by the new project called
      AGENTS OF MERCY
      The album will initially be a LTD edition Digipack with 77 minutes of
      brand new music .
      Agents Of Mercy is a project spawned from a low key acoustic project
      that Roine Stolt set out to do in 2008, but after getting singer Nad
      Sylvan (Unifaun) onboard to do a few "guest vocals" it turned into a
      full production prog album where Nad got more involved and did most
      of both lead and backing vocals on the album.
      Songs got longer and more elaborated and more symphonic and the
      common love of late 60's and early 70's prog is all over this album.
      A few favourite drummers tracked drums for the 12 tracks, Pat
      Mastelotto (King Crimson,Stickmen etc ) Zoltan Csörsz
      (TFK,Karmakanic) and Jimmy Keegan (Santana,Spocks Beard Live ) the
      eccentric Biggo Zelfries did most of the piano and analogue keyboards
      and TFK bassist Jonas Reingold add some fretless bass spice too.

      Sir Silas Toball (www.silastoball.com) of Goblindesign did the
      mysterious artwork for us and the album is mixed by agent Stolt at
      Cosmic Lodge as usual.

      Tracklist : ( this can still change )

      1-The Fading Ghosts Of Twilight
      2-Waiting For The Sun
      3-The Unwanted Brother
      4-Heroes & Beacons
      5-Jesus On The Barricades
      6-Afternoon Skies
      7-A Different Sun
      8-Ready To Fly ?
      9-People Like Us
      10-A Soldiers Tale
      11-Bomb Inside Her Heart
      12-Mercy & Mercury

      Aural evidence :
      www.myspace.com/agentsofmercy

      the record can be ordered from ( with paypal ) :

      merchandise@...
      Price: 20 euro (includes shipping)

      Or from Brian Dorbuck (USA) : nanoook@...
      Price: 27 us dollars (includes shipping) .

      First 100 of these limited edition CD's will be signed & nr.
      by agent 777 stolt
      First come first served.

      The albums are in stock March 1st and will be shipped in order as
      your order came in .