Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Deus ex Machina free album downloads

  • progholio@juno.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 15, 2009

      intersting, he talked us 'into' buying it. crazy italians.

      rich

      -- "jeffoaster" <jeffoaster@...> wrote:

      I was really stoked when I saw this, since I've been looking for De
      Republica ever since Alberto Piras talked me out of buying it at
      NearFest '01. I couldn't download it quick enough.

      And it *is* as good as I expected it to be.

      - Jeff

      NP: The Dirty Three, Horse Stories

      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!