Re: [ProgAndOther] Quick Echolyn Update - 11.14.08

  • progholio@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008

      Wow, that is the best audio i've ever heard on a youtube video, very nice.

      Question for Brett: That Marshall amp you are using sounds really good, what model is it and are you using anything to boost it for solo's, ect?

      One last question: Will any of the audio or video recordings from the Nearfest '08 performance ever be released? That was my 4th time seeing the band and goes down in my book as one of the most powerful perfomances i have seen from any band, ever.

      Thanks
      rich

      -- "Michael Ostrich" <syrinx@...> wrote:

      Hey all,

      On the Echolyn.Com site is a video taken from the boy's last show of the
      2005 "The End Is Beautiful" tour in Europe. Shot at "Lucky & Co" in
      Hengelo, The Netherlands, this 1-shot video camera shows the band rip
      through "Heavy Blue Miles." The audio (which was recorded on multi-track)
      has been mixed by Brett to sound simply excellent. Enjoy!

      MORE VIDEOS will be uploaded very soon as well as pre-order information for
      both Brett's new disc and the reissue of Cowboy Poems Free...

      Link: http://www.echolyn. com

      Best Regards,
      Michael Ostrich
      ProgScape Entertainment
      http://www.progscap e.com <http://www.progscap e.com/>

      Love Graphic Design? Find a school near you. Click Now.