Re: NewEARS: Dale Bozzio

  • marabus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      This post led me goggling Dale which  led me to this 1hr.documentary made on F.Z.on youtube-quite interesting if you have the time.
      Pete

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeh32gVc-6Y&feature=related

      ericb36@... wrote:

      OSSIPEE, N.H. (AP) -- Rock icon and former Playboy Bunny Dale Bozzio has been charged with animal cruelty in Ossipee, N.H.

      Police say a dozen cats had to be put down after being found in Bozzio's home. They say Bozzio has pleaded not guilty to three misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and will be charged with nine more.

      Bozzio fronted the 1980s band Missing Persons and performed with rocker Frank Zappa. She still tours and released a solo album this year.

      Her manager, Joe Nelson, said Bozzio had left the cats in the care of a friend. Nelson said Bozzio is a well-known animal lover. Her Web site has a link to the SPCA and says she has cats to give to good homes in the Boston/N.H. area.

      NewEARS, bringing the music to the people.
      http://www.newears.org/events.htm