JazzRock-Radio.com puts NEW SHOW online TODAY! Oct 01 2008

  • John William Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      JazzRock-Radio.com officially celebrates EER-MUSIC.com being online
      TEN YEARS!

      We started out very humbly as Eclectic Earwig Reviews on 10-01-98.
      In early September 2003, we officially became EER-MUSIC.com and a few
      days later the came 9-11 terrorist attack. Later on in August 2004 we
      began promoting artists not only by CD reviews but by Streaming
      Online Radio at:
      http://JazzRock-Radio.com and http://AmbientMusic-Radio.com and soon
      we switched to 100% radio promotions.

      Much has happened in ten years! Shawn Lane and Joe Zawinul passed on,
      leaving a huge emptiness in jazz fusion and great music in general. I
      have had the chance to meet and personally enjoy the music of many of
      the great artists in this show. Their music continues to inspire! In
      the past ten years, the music bug bit me well enough to inspire me to
      release four CDs at http://SourceCodeX.com and I have at last
      begun the final stage of getting my guitar-driven fusion-space-rock
      recordings ready. Yes, I have been woodshedding and gear grabbing now
      for decades. In 2009 or 2010, Lord willing, I will begin putting my
      analog music tracks down for final mix. I am still chasing that
      thrilling Lane-Holdsworth legato and that Poland-
      McLaughlin ostinato. But something, I heard the late Shawn Lane say
      awhile back is staying with me these days, "Make your music now, at
      whatever technical level you are." He explained that trying for
      killer technique before recording anything meant, no music in the
      here and now. How true!

      Well, I cease my rambling and just hope you enjoy this delightful mix
      of 84 tracks of new, vintage, rare, out-of-print, unreleased and
      essentially KILLER music! The show runs for ~ 7 hours and 40 minutes
      which is PERFECT for that desk job with internet access.

      Thanks friends for ALL the support! Thanks to artists, labels, fans
      and bloggers for enabling shows like this to be possible.

      Support this great music by BUYING the CDs or digital files where
      sold. http://JazzRock-Radio.com

      PLAYLIST: (shopping links to be added soon!)
      00 ~ Peace In Mississippi ~ SL
      01 ~ The Black Hand ~ O
      02 ~ Sudden Threat ~ TP
      03 ~ U.H.E. (Until Head Explodes) ~ F
      04 ~ Five Peace Band ~ JM
      05 ~ Dark Within ~ TGTM
      06 ~ Thread ~ TMT
      07 ~ Bells ~ AA
      08 ~ Nu Sounds (for the old soul) ~ JB
      09 ~ Uptown ~ C
      10 ~ Test Tube Fantasy ~ TTR
      11 ~ Emergency Exit ~ GH
      12 ~ Double Vision ~ SCAM
      13 ~ Eternity ~ CR
      14 ~ Heinous Interruptus ~ CP
      15 ~ Critical Mass ~ CS
      16 ~ Cutaway ~ LF
      17 ~ M.w.M.i.o.F.r. Excerpta ~ PB
      18 ~ Vital Transformation ~ AMetal
      19 ~ Solo Improv ~ JMMO1973WISRCPNY
      20 ~ Got Mike ~ BHPMS
      21 ~ 353-1001 ~ RPT
      22 ~ Remadione Excerpta ~ AHIC
      23 ~ Swapan Tari ~ S
      24 ~ Azahara ~ B
      25 ~ Chinatown Part I ~ MU
      26 ~ Jedi and Rekku Excerpta ~ US
      27 ~ DD214 ~ O
      28 ~ Spectral Anarchy ~ W
      29 ~ Paris ~ TM
      30 ~ Density Two ~ TM
      31 ~ Recall ~ TMT
      32 ~ Dream ~ AST
      33 ~ After All ~ MSBBLIVE
      34 ~ Mercy, Mercy ~ GGTF
      35 ~ Jam and Toast ~ CLIVE05
      36 ~ After the Cosmic Rain ~ RTFOSLIVE74 ~ SourceCodeX mixnfix
      37 ~ Last Show, Last Song 2003 ~ SLJHJB
      38 ~ Sister Andrea ~ MOLIVE
      39 ~ A Freak Az ~ SO
      40 ~ System of a Clown ~ O
      41 ~ Night Flight ~ FwEA
      42 ~ Maximum ~ FwEA
      43 ~ Angel Wings ~ PPwPC
      44 ~ The Distance Between Dreams ~ DR
      45 ~ Crazy Ivan ~ FELIVE96
      46 ~ Saka-Saka ~ OA
      47 ~ Pile Plate ~ NLetal
      48 ~ Strangeland ~ JR
      49 ~ Where Does It End ~ TG
      50 ~ The Source ~ L
      51 ~ Kokopanitsa ~ NLetal
      52 ~ Front-End ~ LLGWSC
      53 ~ WTF ~ Z
      54 ~ On the Groove ~ CM
      55 ~ Nasha ~ Zq
      56 ~ Hail To The King ~ JL
      57 ~ Decisions ~ SRB
      58 ~ Unknown Live Fusion ~ RHAK
      59 ~ Final Project ~ AH
      60 ~ Deep Umbra ~ SL
      61 ~ Exotic Scales ~ GG
      62 ~ Yo-Shu Merchandise ~ F
      63 ~ Torque ~ TT
      64 ~ Ball de les fulles ~ I
      65 ~ Psychedelic Jazz Trance ~ WE
      66 ~ A Lotus On Irish Streams ~ TMP
      67 ~ Europa ~ PX
      68 ~ Not Living in Your Dollhouse Anymore ~ MGAH
      69 ~ Tower of Silence ~ JZ
      70 ~ Memories Excerpta ~ E
      71 ~ Eek A Mouse ~ SJ
      72 ~ Homeward Strut ~ TB
      73 ~ Eternity's Breath Part 1 excerpta ~ MO
      74 ~ We Will Find a Way ~ PC
      75 ~ Driller ~ M
      76 ~ Rampage ~ MMVRMD
      77 ~ The Virtual Factor ~ CWE
      78 ~ New Blues Old Bruise ~ EJJM
      79 ~ Change ~ SW
      80 ~ Heartsong ~ MLPS ~ SourceCodeX Mix
      81 ~ Moments ~ WUSQLV
      82 ~ Voices Excerpta ~ WUSQLV ~ SourceCodeX mixnfix
      83 ~ Vicodin Shuffle (Raw Mix) ~ SourceCodeX

      This show recognizes the great releases by artists like:
      Shawn Lane, Ohm, Without Until, Counter-World Experience, Marcus
      Miller, Joe Zawinul, Allan Holdsworth, Chris Poland, Eric Johnson,
      John McLaughlin, The Mahavishnu Orchestra, Return to Forever, Mongol,
      Mark Gleed, Wasa Express, Iceberg, The Mahavishnu Project, Fragile,
      Fissio, Timo Pratskin, Tony Grey, Tim Miller, Phillip Catherine, Eef
      Albers, Richie Hallebeek, Antti Kotikoski, Scott Jones, Susan
      Weinert, Greg Howe, Carl Roa, Tony Bolin, Planet X, CAB, Tribal Tech,
      Guthrie Govan, Fragile, Zed, Chromatica, John Broad, Jam-
      Lab, Zeroesque, Micahel Urbaniak, David Rose, Lale Larson, Cirro
      Manna, Nguyen Le, Uni Sono, Open Air, Fourth Estate, Test Tube Rhino,
      Panzerballet, Alex Masi, Borne, Santana, Workshop, Asaf Sirkis Trio,
      Mike Stern, Bill Hart, Leo Fabrisio, Logic, Spaced Out, John Raptis
      and others . . .

      Enjoy!

      John W Patterson
      aka http://SourceCodeX.com