Another group photo

  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
      Here's the one Lauren took on my camera. Doesn't have the hook 'em horns :-)

      You should be able to download this if you like it better Bob.

      There's another album on the site with mostly people pics as well.

      http://gallery.me.com/luvchild511

      Jeff
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
        OK who's in both photos (on the group site?)

        Jeff

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2008
          --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <to_gryphon3@...> wrote:

          > OK who's in both photos (on the group site?)

          My best guess: me, Brian, Steve and T.J. Is that it? Did I miss
          anyone?

          Wow, we've had more turnover than I thought in the last six years.

          -- Bob
        • progholio@juno.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2008

            Hey Jeff,

            Great job on the pics, i especially like the people pics.

            rich

            -- "Jeff" <to_gryphon3@...> wrote:

            Here's the one Lauren took on my camera. Doesn't have the hook 'em horns :-)

            You should be able to download this if you like it better Bob.

            There's another album on the site with mostly people pics as well.

            http://gallery. me.com/luvchild5 11

            Jeff

            Click for online loan, fast & no lender fee, approval today