Prog-Rock Diner: The 'B's and an 'S'!

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      No, not BS! This evening in honor of Kate Bush's' recent birthday I decided to play something of hers and while I'm at it some more selections from the 'B' section of my collection. These could include: Baku Llama, Bellflur, Balletto di Bronzo, Beardfish, Adrian Belew, Behold The Arctopus (for Judy), Big Big Train, Biglietto Per L'Inferno, Birdsongs Of The Mesozoic and perhaps a couple of others at time allows.

      The 'S' is for Supersister due to the plethora of re-releases on Esoteric we'll have something from Present From Nancy this week.

      I hope you can join me from 5-7pm EST
      www.fcac.org/webr this eve, 8/4/08 at The Prog-Rock Diner!

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"