Re: Any word of a ProgDay preshow?

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2008

      --- In ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com, stevesly@... wrote:

      > I just sent the announcement out tonight and it should have appeared
      > on ProgAndOther.? It will be Kinetic Element and Speechless.

      Sounds like I need to line up a babysitter...

      I didn't see the announcement on P&O - last thread before this one was
      the Punk Jazz thread. In fact, I haven't seen any ProgDay info here.
      I usually see things announced over on rec.music.progressive.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
        Bob,

        Your e-mail prompted me to check this out and I just realized that I have made a huge mistake all year.  I made up a mailing list for sending out ProgDay related items back in the fall and I thought ProgAndOther was included on it, but it turns out I must have inadvertently left it off.  I send out so many e-mails that I had noticed this problem.  Anyway the lineup this year looks like this:

        Friday Pre-Show at Local 506

        Kinetic Element (USA)
        Speechless (USA)

        Saturday Storybook Farm:

        Von Frickle (USA)
        Holding Pattern (USA)
        Abigail's Ghost (USA)
        Ain Soph (Japan)

        Sunday Storybook Farm:

        Cheer Accident (USA)
        Pinnacle (USA)
        Canvas Solaris (USA)
        Mirthrandir (USA)
        Secret Oyster (Denmark)

        Tickets are on sale now.  For more information visit the ProgDay website at http://www.progday.com

        If anyone has any specific questions regarding ProgDay feel free to e-mail me.

        Steve Sly
        ProgDay 2008
        http://www.progday.com

        >> Have there been any rumors of a Friday night preshow
        >> for this year's ProgDay?

        --- In ProgAndOther@ yahoogroups. com, stevesly@... wrote:

        > I just sent the announcement out tonight and it should have appeared
        > on ProgAndOther. ? It will be Kinetic Element and Speechless.

        Sounds like I need to line up a babysitter.. .

        I didn't see the announcement on P&O - last thread before this one was
        the Punk Jazz thread. In fact, I haven't seen any ProgDay info here.
        I usually see things announced over on rec.music.progressi ve.

        -- Bob

      • Storey, Scott D. (MSFC)[IS20]
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
          Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Any word of a ProgDay preshow?

          You still kick ass Steve Sly.

          -scott

          http://www.progday.com <http://www.progday.com/>

          It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping <http://shopping.aol.com/back-to-school?ncid=aolins00050000000007> .