A NJProghouse Riverside benefit event

  • gnat_attack
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      The New Jersey Proghouse is hosting a special night for a benefit
      event for The Fellowship for Metlar House Museum. The event takes
      place on Friday September 12th at 7:30 pm

      We are very excited to present Riverside and Pinnacle to the proghouse for
      a special night of music.

      This is the only chance to see Riverside this year unless you already
      have tickets to the two festivals they are playing in September.

      There are a limited number of seats available for this benefit event
      and demand
      is high so be sure to get your seats early by going to

      http://www.njproghouse.com

      There you will be able to order your seats and you can find all the other
      information for this very cool benefit event.

      I look forward to seeing you there.

      Peace-
      Jim