Awaken the Man - #7 Prog release of the year, Prog debut of the year!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      Just couldn't help tooting my own horn; my prog project Din Within,
      which released our debut album "Awaken the Man" in November, has
      already garnered some pretty nice recognition for the album:

      • We received the "Debut of the year" award from the Norwegian
      progressive rock radio show "Glasshuset," which airs on 100.6 FM just
      outside the Norwegian capital Oslo.

      • We were also named one of the top 10 Prog Albums of 2007; according
      to "The Lurker," the DJ behind the "Epic Prog with the Lurker" show at
      ProgRock.com, Din Within's "Awaken the Man" is #7 on his list of the
      top 10 albums of the year! His December 28th show featured the Fourth
      Annual "Lurky" Awards, honoring the best of the year in prog - and
      we're on the list.

      Free sound clips, photos, studio blog, and more at www.dinwithin.com.
      We're selling our CD everywhere, from Amazon to CDBaby to iTunes - but
      I'll keep the prostituting myself to a minimum. :)