IZZ and Spiraling news

  • kirasmith@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hello all!

      Kira here who never writes.

      Two cool things recently with IZZ and Spiraling... December 22, Spiraling played the Glen Burtnik Xmas Xtravaganza, and December 30, IZZ played with Tony Levin in Acton, MA. Here are a couple vids:

      Spiraling does "The Nutrocker" by ELP:

      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2309238

      IZZ with Tony Levin perform "Elephant Talk" by King Crimson:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuYKO01H0jY

      Sorry they aren't perfect!

      Happy New Year

      Kira

    • pete
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Thanks Kira for sharing!
        Pete

        kirasmith@... wrote:
        > Hello all!
        >
        > Kira here who never writes.
        >
        > Two cool things recently with IZZ and Spiraling... December 22,
        > Spiraling played the Glen Burtnik Xmas Xtravaganza, and December 30,
        > IZZ played with Tony Levin in Acton, MA. Here are a couple vids:
        >
        > Spiraling does "The Nutrocker" by ELP:
        >
        > http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2309238
        > <http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2309238>
        >

        > IZZ with Tony Levin perform "Elephant Talk" by King Crimson:
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuYKO01H0jY
        >

        > Sorry they aren't perfect!
        >
        > Happy New Year
        >
        > Kira
      • Jeff Swanson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
          Hi Kira,

              Thanks for sharing those videos. I especially liked the IZZ/Levin video. Good musicians having a good time make for the most memorable shows, don't they?

              What a great way to start off a New Year! Again, thanks!

          Jeff