Re: [ProgAndOther] ProgDay 2008 Official Announcement

  • progholio@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007

      Man, this is like having x-mas come early!!
      That's great news!!

      rich

      -- stevesly@... wrote:

      The 14th edition of the world's longest running progressive rock festival Progday will take place Aug 30 and 31st at beautiful Storybook Farm near Chapel Hill North Carolina USA.  Join us for a great weekend of the best in progressive music.  For more information check out our website at http://www.progday. com

      Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

      Lose up to 20 lbs in one month with a new diet. Click here.
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007
        In a message dated 11/30/2007 4:11:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, progholio@... writes:

        Hey Rich,

        Since we are on the subject..........

        Are you willing to do the Soldono thing again this year?

        Thanks,

        Steve

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2007

          Yessir, you can count on it.

          rich

          -- stevesly@... wrote:

          In a message dated 11/30/2007 4:11:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, progholio@juno. com writes:

          Hey Rich,

          Since we are on the subject..... .....

          Are you willing to do the Soldono thing again this year?

          Thanks,

          Steve
          Man, this is like having x-mas come early!!
          That's great news!!

          Check out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

          Tax Preparation Services - Click Here.