Re: [ProgAndOther] Mary Newsletter (was: The M's Continued)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 11:00 AM
      In a message dated 9/26/2007 4:59:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, eichler2@... writes:

      I agree, it is pretty much by numbers Itailan progressive rock, but I like it.

      Steve sly
      I don't know what it is about that particular band, but I've
      really developed a liking for them, and I was saddened to
      hear that they broke up. They certainly weren't overly
      flashy in the "chops" department, and their compositions
      were never going to rival the complexity of some prog
      bands, but they were really creative and seemed to be
      very entusiastic about making progressive music.