New FREE Music from The Red Masque

  • The Red Masque
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      09.09.07 | New Music Available for FREE Download; Plus New Gallery
      Photos

      New music is now available for FREE download from The Red Masque! We
      have three featured downloads for you: One set includes mp3 files
      from TRM's NJ Proghouse on November 4, 2006 with special guests Paul
      Sears (The Muffins, Thee Maximalists, 9353) and Dave Kerman (Present,
      Thinking Plague, 5UUs) on drums and percussion. Setlist
      includes "Carbon 14", "Passage", an improvisation, "The Spider Is the
      Web", "House of Ash", another improvisation (featuring both Kerman
      and Sears on dueling drums) and the finale "Tidal" with Dave Kerman
      on drums. Visit www.theredmasque.com/downloads.html to download these
      mp3s.

      Also available: the TRM-written soundtrack to a new short
      film, "QWERTYUIOP". Directed and written by David Pym, this abstract
      short film draws on elements of H.P. Lovecraft's "Cthulhu Mythos",
      and stars former TRM guitarist Kiarash Emami as the protagonist.
      Visit http://www.theredmasque.com/QWERTYUIOP.html to view some stills
      from "QUWERTYUIOP". Pym is also hard at work on two new videos for
      The Red Masque. One is a short film inspired by Edgar Allen
      Poe's "Masque of the Red Death" and will feature original soundtrack
      work by TRM, and the second video is inspired by The Red Masque
      song "The Spider is the Web" and features animation from
      illustrations by TRM vocalist Lynnette Shelley. Please stay tuned for
      detais on this.

      In myspace news, we've uploaded a sample of "Birdbrain" off of
      Victoria and the Haruspex" to our downloads section. See
      http://www.myspace.com/myredmasque

      In addition to these new downloads, please check out some new photos
      on our gallery page at http://www.theredmasque.com/gallery1.html.
      Pictures include The Red Masque at the studio in June 2007, TRM
      vocalist Lynnette Shelley's appearance at NEAR Fest 2007 with Bob
      Drake, and an Electric Golem appearance at Temple Eris. Electric
      Golem is a sideproject featuring members of The Red Masque. Stay
      tuned for details on our soon-to-be-completed new album, Fossil Eyes.

      Thanks!
      The Red Masque
      http://www.theredmasque.com
      http://www.myspace.com/myredmasque